Welcome to USA FIT East Bay! We are excited to announce our 2015 training season. We will again offer both our 26-week half and full marathon training programs which will start January 24, 2015 in preparation for the San Francisco Half and Full Marathon on July 26, 2015.
We are also super-excited to announce that we are adding our new Sprint Triathlon Program. This 12-week training program will prepare you to swim, bike, and run the California Sprint Triathlon on July 27, 2015 at Shadow Cliffs in Pleasanton.
Even if you’ve never run a step before, training with our group will help you conquer mental and physical barriers you never thought possible. It happens all the time.
We start wherever you are. Couch potato? Seasoned marathoner? Great. No matter what your conditioning or pace, there will be others to train with. Over the course of six short months, our coaches will help you achieve your personal best in a non-intimidating, fun, and safe environment.
As a member of USA FIT East Bay, you’ll receive:
- Ability-based Saturday morning group runs
- Daily training schedules to keep you progressing during the week
- Encouragement and expertise from trained and experienced coaches
- Informational seminars on running and fitness related topics
- Camaraderie, fun and support; train in a team environment on a variety of local routes
- A USA FIT East Bay technical T-shirt.
26 weeks isn’t that long a time when you’re among friends all working toward a common goal. But the even greater benefit is what happens when you conquer your own personal challenges. Our members are fitter, happier, and mentally stronger than they’ve ever been before. Through this training, people change their lives forever.