Welcome to USA FIT East Bay! Registration for our half and full marathon training programs for the 2016 winter/spring season is now closed, however you can enter your email address in the “Receive our Newsletter” box and we’ll let you know when the next registration season will open.
Even if you’ve never run a step before, training with our group will help you conquer mental and physical barriers you never thought possible. It happens all the time.
We start wherever you are. Couch potato? Seasoned marathoner? Great. No matter what your conditioning or pace, there will be others to train with. Over the course of six short months, our coaches will help you achieve your personal best in a non-intimidating, fun, and safe environment.
As a member of USA FIT East Bay, you’ll receive:
- Ability-based Saturday morning group runs
- Daily training schedules to keep you progressing during the week
- Encouragement and expertise from trained and experienced coaches
- Informational seminars on running and fitness related topics
- Camaraderie, fun and support; train in a team environment on a variety of local routes
- A USA FIT East Bay technical T-shirt
- Discounts and occasional raffle items from our great sponsors
26 weeks isn’t that long a time when you’re among friends all working toward a common goal. But the even greater benefit is what happens when you conquer your own personal challenges. Our members are fitter, happier, and mentally stronger than they’ve ever been before. Through this training, people change their lives forever.
New for 2016! We will introduce our buddy system – new members can opt-in to be paired up with a returning member to help keep you motivated and committed!
And for those runners who have completed one or more full or half marathons and looking to take their training to the next level, check out our new ChallengeFit program!