Welcome to USA FIT East Bay! Registration for our 10K, half, and full marathon training programs for the 2017 winter/spring season is now open! Both programs kick off at orientation on Saturday, January 21st, 2017 at Osage Station Park in Danville. Secure your spot by registering online today!
Even if you’ve never run a step before, training with our group will help you conquer mental and physical barriers you never thought possible. It happens all the time.
We start wherever you are. Couch potato? Seasoned marathoner? Great. No matter what your conditioning or pace, there will be others to train with. Over the course of six short months, our coaches will help you achieve your personal best in a non-intimidating, fun, and safe environment.
As a member of USA FIT East Bay, you’ll receive:
- Ability-based Saturday morning group runs
- Daily training schedules to keep you progressing during the week
- Encouragement and expertise from trained and experienced coaches
- Informational seminars on running and fitness related topics
- Camaraderie, fun and support; train in a team environment on a variety of local routes
- A USA FIT East Bay technical T-shirt
- Discounts and occasional raffle items from our great sponsors
26 weeks isn’t that long a time when you’re among friends all working toward a common goal. But the even greater benefit is what happens when you conquer your own personal challenges. Our members are fitter, happier, and mentally stronger than they’ve ever been before. Through this training, people change their lives forever.
New for 2017! We will offer a 10k training program in addition to our half/full marathon programs. The 10k program will run from January to May and is perfect for someone wanting to begin running but not wanting to take on a half or full marathon, or anyone who enjoys running and training with a group.